I love a big bowl of snack food! We shared giant bags of this sweet and salty treat with our neighbors in this adorable pink color for Valentine’s Day.
Mother goose popcorn is such a fun way to serve candied popcorn. Our favorite shortcut is to use salted corn puffs instead. This saves a tiny bit of popcorn popping time, and the salty, buttery mouthful never has unwanted crumbs or un popped seeds left behind.
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 11 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Dash of salt
- 6 quarts of popcorn or salted corn puffs
- Food color of choice
- This recipe was shared with us by one of our fans.
- Prepare popcorn or corn puffs in a large bowl with room to stir in candy.
- In a large pot combine all ingredients and bring to a boil. Stirring is not necessary once all ingredients are boiling. Boil candy for two minutes.
- Pour boiling mixture over popcorn or salted corn puffs and stir to coat everything.
- Transfer mixture to a cookie sheet. Let cool.